Community Life Coordinator, Minnetonka
The Glenn Minnetonka is seeking to add a second Community Life Coordinator to our Community Life team. This is a full time, benefit eligible position, working 40 hours per week (to include 1-2 evenings/week and 3-4 weekend days/month on a flexible schedule). Great Lakes Management Company offers competitive elective benefits which include health, dental, & vision insurance(s) as well as a partial company matched retirement plan.
The Glenn Minnetonka is a vibrant Catholic community where people of all faiths enjoy the fullness of life in a loving, compassionate, and comfortable environment. Our outstanding campus, both in care and facility, has been open just under six years and is home to 160+ residents, ages 65 and over. We are proud to offer the full continuum of care levels including independent living, assisted living, memory care, and care suites and are located in the beautiful Glen Lake neighborhood of Minnetonka.
The role of a Community Life Coordinator is to work as a member of the Community Life Team in assisting the Community Life Director in planning, promoting, implementing, and assessing all resident activity programs.
· Lead meaningful daily activity programming in memory care and care suites, as well as occasional independent/assisted living activities
· Provide structured activities during flexible evening and weekend hours
· Assist in organizing all house events; i.e. summer BBQ, holiday events, etc.
· Work as a member of the Community Life Team to organize monthly activity calendars
· Create & brainstorm new and innovative approaches to engage residents
· Assist on community outings as needed with residents
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply on our website at: www.greatlakesmc.com
Great Lakes Management Co EOE