- Meet or exceeds occupancy goals.
- Meet marketing department standards as outlined in Quality Assurance Process.
- Maintain a minimum call to tour conversion ratio of 70% and tour-to-lease ratio of 30%.
- Maintain Secret Shop score of 90% or better.
- Conduct community tours with prospective residents, families, referral sources and visitors and is able to explain differentiated place in the market, community services and pricing.
- Understand and can effectively communicate residency requirements.
- Handle inquiries, conduct tours and execute follow-up (including but not limited to phone calls, home visits, correspondence, re-tours and e-mails) consistent with the Sales Training Program provided by the Campus Administrator.
- Document prospect notes in Market Minder/CRM daily.
- Assists the clinical staff in coordinating new resident assessments.
- Meet with key referral sources identified on the Marketing Plan to develop referral relationships.
- Document referral source activities in Market Minder/CRM daily.
- Keep referral sources informed of apartment availability on a routine basis.
- Promote and participate in lead generating events for the public and referral sources.
- Participate in weekly marketing meetings.
- Participate in weekly 1-1 meeting with the Campus Administrator.
- Actively participate in sales training sessions and implement new skills learned in training.
- Conduct a Competitive Analysis Report on a monthly basis.
- Develop and execute community marketing plan, including CEU events.
- Maintain active membership in organizations that generate networking opportunities.
- Maintain prospect and resident confidentiality.
- Conduct sales and marketing activities within the limitations set by the state of Minnesota.
- Maintain, update, and market using digital and social media platforms.
Must be able to frequently perform tasks such as, but not limited to, those listed below
- Move, push, pull and /or lift object weighing 10 to 25 pounds.
- Use hands and arms for simple grasping, pushing and pulling.
- Perform tasks requiring actions of muscles or groups of muscles to walk, stoop, bend, lift and to carry objects.
- Walk and /or stand for prolonged periods of time.
- Speak clearly and make self-understood in face-to-face interactions.
- See objects closely to read directions, instructions, etc.
- Hear normal sounds and voices with some background noise to receive verbal instructions, answer telephones, communicate with others, etc.
Works indoors in a climate-controlled environment majority of the time.
The work schedule and hours may vary from week to week. You may be required to work beyond the normal schedule which includes weekends and holidays.